Crisis Prevention & Intervention Certification
This course can be conveniently done online or in the classroom
. Best American Healthcare University is not affiliated with Crisis Prevention Institute. Our Crisis Prevention & Intervention course is approved for CE credits with the BVNPT, BRN and CDPH.
Please fill out the form below and make your payment.
Please allow at least 4 business hours for your log in information. Check your inbox and spam folders, please. Do not expect any response between 2pm on fridays to 9am on Mondays. You have 14 days from the receipt of your log in information to finish the class.
Price for Online certification:
New certification: $125
Price for Classroom Certification:
New Certification: $195
YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE AN EMAIL RESPONSE IF WE RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT !! ONLINE STUDENTS, REGISTER ON THIS PAGE.
At the end of the class, the student will express a good understanding of the following:
(1) Meaning of Crisis
(2) Types of Crisis and their Causes
(3) General safety measures.
(4) Personal safety measures.
(5) The assault cycle.
(6) Aggression and violence predicting factors.
(7) Obtaining patient history from a patient with violent behavior.
(8) Characteristics of aggressive and violent patients and victims.
(9) Verbal and physical maneuvers to diffuse and avoid violent behavior.
(10) Strategies to avoid physical harm.
(11) Restraining techniques.
(12) Appropriate use of medications as chemical restraints.
Please follow step 1 and 2 for your registration. Your registration is not complete until you finish step 2! After making your payment, allow at least 4 business hours for your log in information, please.
The payment for this class is non-refundable.